Monday, March 31, 2014

LEAVING MARCH



I can't say I'm sad to say goodbye to March.
It has been a long, cold, snowy winter.
I will not miss it.

I have my windows open today, hoping to be rid of germs.
Two of the kids were hit hard this past weekend with..something.
Maybe fresh air will help us cleanse.


In other news, April begins baseball season!
So long life until mid-June!
Yeah, it is pretty much six days a week, between the two teams.
Michael is playing baseball and the girls are playing T-ball.
I'm thankful that the fields are both close.
Don't count on my doing much of anything else for the next couple months.

April also begins wedding season for us.
We have a wedding per month for the next three months.
April also will hopefully see the boys in their new room!
Carpet is ordered and I'm hoping it will be installed this week..


The room is all painted..in shades of brown.
I know it looks goldish/yellow in the picture, but its brown.
We were going to go with a camouflage theme--but we couldn't find a border that we LOVED.
So, instead I came across one with different wildlife on it and the boys love it AND we can still use the camo/hunting theme with wildlife.  It was a win/win.  I'm excited to see it all come together.

I was hoping that March would bring us a walker.


We aren't quite there yet though.
He stands and will take a couple of steps, but does NOT want to take it slow and steady.
He tries to run and of course falls down!
It'll come.
I still can't get over it.  I've said it before, I'll say it again--it is amazing how different every child is.

I'm getting excited to celebrate a 5th birthday,  garden, and go to the homeschool convention, and order our curriculum for next year!  

So many possibilities and fun things that April brings!

So long, March!
Til next year!


No comments: